- One-piece full tang construction.
- Multi-function design make the MFE-01 ideally suited for prying, digging, chopping, hammering, cutting, smashing rock, defeating locks, smashing windows, breaking and raking windscreens and as a climbing aid.
- Austrian made 8mm Bohler K110 (D2) tool steel. The entire tool is overbuilt for outstanding longevity.
- Skeletonized handle optimizes weight distribution.
- Hard-wearing, low friction Teflon coating mitigates glare and protects against corrosion. Available in black, dark earth and ranger green colour options.
- Modified claw design optimizes leverage and also incorporates a compact cutting head designed primarily for splitting.
- Extra-large finger choil rearward of the axe head aids control for chopping and when utilizing pry bar functions.
- US made G10. Low profile handle scales are designed to mitigate abrasion with non-gloved hands.
- Handle scales are secured by steel torx fittings.
- Lanyard holes at key points along the tool allow for paracord and carabina attachment.
- US made Kydex. We believe the carry system supplied with our tools is as important as the tool it protects. Each sheath is precision molded for secure retention and easy maintenance.
- The MFE-01 carry system also incorporated a press stud release strap for added security. All MFE-01 series sheaths are supplied with two primary attachment options including Belt & PALS/MOLLE.
- To complete the package, the MFE-01 comes with our warranty statement, certificate of authenticity, morale patch and vinyl logo sticker.
Description: Rhino Tool
Action: Axe Pry
Steel: K110 D2 (56-57 HRC)
Edge: Polished Plain
Finish: Teflon Coated
Handle Thickness: 0.78″ (20mm)
Handle Width: 1.18″ (30mm)
Overall Length: 12.59″ (320mm)
Overall Weight: 26.98oz. (765g)
Mounting: Belt & PALS/MOLLE