- TUNGSTEN CARBIDE SLOT. Use the Tungsten Carbide V slot to set an edge for an extremely dull knife or to sharpen a blade in seconds. Just 3 or 4 strokes using moderate pressure will restore your blade.
- NOTE: Tungsten Carbide is extremely aggressive and should only be used for super quick sharpening as the need arises. For general edge maintenance use the CERAMIC V Slot, the serrated ceramic element or the Diamond Tapered Rod. CERAMIC SLOT. Polish and finish an edge in 3 or 4 strokes, use the Ceramic V Slot as the finishing step to using the Tungsten Carbide element.
- The fine ceramic rods can be used on their own to provide a “touch-up ” sharpening to a relatively sharp blade, the rods in the ceramic V slot are not very aggressive and can be used often on your blade.
- DIAMOND TAPERED SHARPENING ROD. For very fast reconditioning and maintenance of straight, serrated, and Gut Hook blades. the Tapered shape of the fine Diamond rod allows for greater versatility enabling the user to quickly sharpen small and large serrations or to use it like a butcher’s Steel on straight blades.
- SERRATED KNIFE SHARPENER Designed to get inside small and large serrations. Always move the blade away from your hand. For larger serrations use a sweeping motion to cover the entire surface of the serration edge. This medium grit ceramic element can be used on it’s own in a bench stone type fashion or like a butchers steel, it even has grooves to sharpen Fishing Hooks. This ceramic element is harder than steel, will never wear out. It should be used often as the primary element. Eventually, metal shavings will accumulate as dark streaks on the ceramic element reducing its effectiveness, it’s easy to clean just a bit of baking soda a sponge and some water will clean it up just like new.
- It’s only 11cm long x 3cm wide x 1cm thick.
BLADE DR 5 in 1 Kit, sharpens Serrated Edge, Fine Edge & Gut Hook Knives Knife Sharpener
$27.90 GST included & Postage
The Blade Dr 5 in 1 Knife Sharpener Plus Bottle Opener, By Alpha EDC. Is the only tool needed for all field repairs on all types of blades. Just like having an entire sharpening kit in your pocket, the ceramic element has a groove for fishing hooks as well, it even has a bottle opener, full metal Body. With a 10 Year Warranty. It’s made in the same factory as one of the leading Brands in knife sharpeners.
|Dimensions||110 × 10 × 35 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.